Image default
News Politics

Trump’s doctor stands behind upbeat health report

Donald Trump’s personal physician told NBC News it took him only five minutes to write a public letter last year attesting to Trump’s “astonishingly excellent” health while a limo waited outside to deliver it to the GOP presidential nominee.

Dr. Harold Bornstein’s report in December remains the only medical information released so far by Trump’s campaign.

In the letter, the doctor declared: “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

Bornstein, who says he is board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, has been Trump’s doctor for 35 years. He told NBC News in an exclusive interview Friday that he stood by his glowing assessment of the 70-year-old real estate magnate.

“His health is excellent, especially his mental health,” he told NBC News at his Park Avenue office, adding that he doesn’t think Trump is in any better or worse shape than the average person who exercises daily.

After he was asked to write an evaluation, Bornstein said, he thought about it all day but only jotted it down at the last minute as a black limo waited outside to take it to Trump. The doctor said he didn’t even proofread it.

Bornstein said he would not normally use such extravagant language in a letter for a patient but made an exception for Trump, who had promised in a tweet two weeks earlier that the doctor’s assessment would show “perfection.”

“I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own,” Bornstein told NBC News.

Related posts

A Confrontation with No Precident: Trump Versus Law Enforcement

VA

Texas congressman under flame for remarks about Trump and rape

VA

Donald Trump Says His Company Will Do ‘No New Deals’ During His Term

VA

445 comments

registration serial August 28, 2016 at 3:02 pm

I wanted to compose you this very small note just to say thank you again just for the gorgeous guidelines
you have shared at this time. It is generous of you to supply publicly what a few individuals would have
made available as an electronic book to get some money for themselves, most notably given that you could
have done it if you considered necessary. The secrets in addition served like a great way to realize that many people have the same
interest really like my personal own to know the truth a whole lot more in regard to this matter.

Certainly there are numerous more enjoyable sessions
up front for individuals who looked over your site. https://myspace.com/softwareserials90

in canada with prescription August 28, 2016 at 10:30 pm

I always used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

business plan writing services August 30, 2016 at 2:36 am

Magnificent website. A lot of useful info here.
I’m sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing
in delicious. And of course, thank you for your effort!

Jane September 1, 2016 at 3:29 am

It’s very effortless to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this
site. http://bing.net

Best Essay Website September 3, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use
of msn. That is a really well written article.
I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.

Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Kristen September 7, 2016 at 3:44 am

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written! http://yahoo.co.uk

3ds emulator download September 16, 2016 at 4:13 am

Thank you for another fantastic blog. Where else might one get that sort of knowledge written in such a perfect way? I actually have a presentation that i’m presently acting on, and i are yearning for such info instead.

https://www.facebook.com/3DSEmulatorAndroidiOSPCMacDownload/ September 16, 2016 at 9:40 pm

The only words I know is * I ain’t got nothing but some p*ssy &some paper* lol|im_SarahLee|

https://www.facebook.com/3DSEmulatorAndroidiOSPCMacDownload/ September 17, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Can I just say such a relief to find somebody that really knows what theyre dealing with on-line. You actually know how to bring a difficulty to light making it critical. The best way to really need to look at this and understand why side with the story. I cant think youre less well-liked when you certainly hold the gift.